[Note: Change log has moved to the Help section to avoid cluttering the blog]
Version 0.4.1 Release Notes:
- Ability to hide status bar icon. When status bar icon is hidden, you see a small cog for ‘preferences’ on the Alfred main window.
- Changed status bar icon to a simpler hat
- More flexibility for hotkey selection
- Simple tickbox to ignore Mail.app emails in ‘find’ and ‘open’ searches
- Added System Preference Panels to default search (eg ‘Appearance’)
- Once launched, show Alfred on double clicking icon in /apps or the icon in the dock
- Pressing Esc clears the search term. If there is no search term, Esc will hide Alfred
- Multi page preferences dialog
- Ability to search Google Mail using ‘Gmail…’
- Make ‘tab’ autocomplete work more reliably
- cmd + W now closes the preferences window
- Default Hotkey changed to ‘alt space’ – Check and update your hotkey!
- Wikipedia and Yahoo don’t reflect country preference